School Committee Agenda
Attleboro School Committee Meeting
Monday, July 18, 2016 @ 7:00 p.m.
Frances Zito Conference Room (AHS-178E)
Pledge of Allegiance & Notice of Electronic Recording:
Approval of Minutes: 06-27-16
- Motion to accept a donation of six cases of paper from an anonymous donor to Thacher Elementary School:
- BiCounty Collaborative:
- Motion to Appoint Superintendent David A. Sawyer as the Bi-County Collaborative representative for the Attleboro Public School District for the 2016-17 School Year:
2. School Building Committee/MSBA: AHS Project Update: David Sawyer, Superintendent
3. Business Office: Clerical Position: Marc Furtado, Director of Finance/Controller
4. FY 17 Budget Update: Marc Furtado, Director of Finance/Controller
Executive Session: Pursuant to M.G.L. c. 30A, s. 21(a)(3), the School Committee will convene in Executive Session for the purpose of discussing strategies with respect to collective bargaining or litigation as an Open Meeting may have a detrimental effect on the bargaining or litigation position of the School Committee. The School Committee will not reconvene in Open Session.
The mission of the Attleboro Public Schools is to develop and deliver relevant learning experiences that engage, challenge, and inspire all students to maximize their unique potential and improve our world.
18 - School Committee Meeting
15 - School Committee Meeting