School Committee Agenda
Attleboro School Committee Meeting
FY17 Budget - Public Hearing
General Meeting to immediately follow
Monday, April 25, 2016 @ 6:15 p.m.
Pledge of Allegiance & Notice of Electronic Recording
FY17 – Budget Hearing: The regular School Committee Meeting will immediately follow the adjournment of the Public Hearing.
- Motion to accept a donation of 2.5 cases of paper from an anonymous donor to Hyman Fine
- Motion to accept a donation in the amount of $1,245 from Commemorative Brands, Inc. to the Class of 2018
- Motion to accept a donation in the amount of $70.00 from Gerald Bradie to the AHS Musical Revolving Account:
- Motion to approve a Field Trip Proposal for 24 Grades 5-8 Wamsutta students to attend a Band Competition in Bristol, CT on May 27, 2016
- Administrative Vacancies Update: David Sawyer, Assistant Superintendent
- Hyman Fine Playground: Tricia Martin, Principal and Nicole Vassar, PTO Member
- Additional Information on the CTE Program: Kenneth M. Sheehan, Superintendent; Bill Runey, Principal
- FY 17 Budget Adoption: Marc Furtado, Director of Finance/Controller.
- Motion to send The FY17 Budget request to the Mayor in the amount of $73,500,680.39
5. WIFI Update; Marc Furtado Director of Finance/Controller
Infrastructure and Facilities: Michael Tyler, Sub-Committee Chairman will provide an overview of the meeting held on April 13, 2016:
The mission of the Attleboro Public Schools is to develop and deliver relevant learning experiences that engage, challenge, and inspire all students to maximize their unique potential and improve our world.
4 - Policy & Personnel - Cancelled
6 - Finance & Budget
11 - School Committee Meeting
13 - Infrastructure & Facilities @ Willett Elementary School
25 - School Committee Meeting