School Committee Agenda
School Committee Meeting
Pledge of Allegiance & Notice of Electronic Recording:
Approval of Minutes: 03-23-15
- Motion to approve a donation of student supplies from Roche Brothers to Hill-Roberts with an estimated value of $300:
- Motion to approve a donation in the amount of $10.00 from Just Give on behalf of Capella University for deposit in the gifts/donation line at Studley.
- Motion to approve an anonymous donation in the amount of $3900.00 to be applied to technology wherein the Finance Director will provide to the Superintendent three (3) proposals for its use.
Around Attleboro - Upcoming Events: Tyler Stowe, SAC Student Representative to the School Committee
- Studley Elementary School Principal: Superintendent’s Appointment: (Joanne DiPalma)
- Mission/Vision Essential Beliefs from the Strategic Planning Initiative: Final Recommendation: Lori Scales, Vice Chairperson; David Sawyer, Assistant Superintendent
- MSBA/AHS Project Update: Marc Furtado, Director of Finance/Controller
- Special Education Update: Linda McSweeney, Director of Special Education
- Special Education Program Descriptions
- Reorganization of the Special Education
5. Preliminary FY16 Recommended Budget Priorities: Marc Furtado, Director of Finance/Controller
6. Update on Technology: Bandwidth Expansion: Marc Furtado, Director of Finance/Controller
- Report of the Finance & Budget Meeting of 04-07-15: Bill Larson, Subcommittee Chair
- Motion to approve the user fees as presented for the 2015 -2016 School Year.
- Motion to approve the second year of the fire alarm contract with the existing vendor, Home Electronic Life Protection, Inc.
- Motion to exercise the third year of the contract with Krystal Glass and Door Company for glass repair services.
- Motion to exercise the 1st year renewable option for facilities management services with Sodexo Management, Inc.
- Motion to approve the RFP for the maintenance of grounds and athletic fields.
- Motion to approve the request from Camp Ramsbottom to use the Attleboro High School parking lot as their designated drop off and pick up site for their summer program.
3 - Early Release - District PD
6 - Policy Subcommittee 6:30 p.m. AHS 178E
7 - Finance and Budget Subcommittee 7:00 p.m. AHS 178E
13 - School Committee Meeting 7:00 p.m. AHS 178E
15 - Infrastructure & Facilities Subcommittee 7:00 p.m. Thacher Elmentary School
17 - Early Release - District PD
20 - No School - Patriots Day
21 - 24 - No School - April Break