The vision of the Attleboro Public Schools is to be the center of a community united around education, where all stakeholders value and participate in our collective success.
Our Essential Beliefs
- Learning is a shared responsibility among students, schools, families, and the community.
- A safe, respectful, and supportive environment is necessary for both teaching and learning.
- All students deserve challenging and engaging learning experiences that have real-life value.
- All learners need varied and personalized learning experiences that will provide opportunities to develop and apply knowledge and skills.
- Success for all students requires stretching beyond perceived limits through effort and perseverance.
- Progress and success are reliant upon continuous learning, reflection, and growth.
- Learning empowers all of us to discover, think critically, and pursue our aspirations.
- Education prepares students for their responsible participation in a shared world.